Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I love my new phone.
Not because it's currently the so-called (overrated) hot piece of gadget in the country, or because of its push-email specs and other high-tech stuff that's too long to write here, but because of the messenger feature. I mean, now I can very much openly talk about anything and i mean anything with my friends. You know how much I love talking about unimportant stuff, right? (hence this playground stuff) So being able to do it every hour of the day excites me.
I mean, I can totally talk with the girls about all kinds of stuff, from asking for resto recommendation to updating each other what to wear on weekend nights, to simply talking about the weather, our dreams, our 'what-are-you-doing' status every ten minutes, our wishes for the future.......the possibility is endless. It is the best companion whenever you're bored, ill, or doing the number two. hahah.
And the best part is, it's free.
Anyways. Jeez I really am not in the mood to study !! Remember I was supposed to make the speech draft for leadership? Yeah that one's out the window. I want Richeese.
I can't believe I'm leaving this work place in a few weeks. =S
Newsflash: 7-11 is entering the Indonesian market. A gain or a loss, what do you think? All I know is my friends would be ecstatic for the sour candies. Will they have Slurpees though? :D
Gosh I'm cold and sleepy.
Okay I'd better really start making the speech, or else nobody will have anything to say on the project this Saturday.
..which is not such a bad idea, come to think of it.

No comments: