Tuesday, April 21, 2009

eyesores

There's something freaky going on with my eyes. Eye, to be exact, because it only happens to the right one. Every morning when I wake up and open them, there's a painful jolt that forces me to shut it close immediately but when it's shut, it hurts like hell. So I opened them, and I thought i was going blind because there were lights coming from all over the place, so I'm confused, really, whether to open or close them. =S I've been experiencing it for a week now.
As I went to the bathroom, I had to walk really slowly because I depended on the walls and still did not dare to open my eyes. Finally after I took a bath, it's all normal again. Although yesterday at class I suddenly couldn't see people and things very well--they were kind of blurry and funny-looking :D So tomorrow I guess I'll have to go check them at the hospital with my mom. This is crazy. I freak out easily when it comes to eyes, so I can't imagine how tomorrow would go. :(
So, another train ride this morning. New members of the family, woo! There was a man that looked exactly like the snake monster in Monsters Inc.- you know, the evil one that could be invisible whener he wants? Google it if you forgot. The man does look evil. :( But he's nice, just quiet. Only minds his own business. Ooh , and there was a Japanese-looking guy that liked to spit into the railways. Disgusting. Let's name him Mr...Hibachi? Does that sound Jap enough? I hope that's not the name of an electronic brand. There was a newbie today, literally a newbie, not a newcomer in my train family tree. He 's middle-aged and he asked the man next to him, 'excuse me, this is sudirman station, is it correct?'
HA! I wanted to stand up and show him off, no, sir,this is the Karet one and Sudirman is next. Yes, I do know all these things because I am an expert in train stations now and yes i am being an ass for it.
A little annoying, i know, especially the fact that the guy could have been me a few months back; looking lost and unbalanced and not knowing how to stand properly inside a train.
Anyway.
I really am in absolutely no mood of doing my internship report. The papers for seminar is due next week and I have to come up with pages and pages of keywords explanation, I mean, what? Not to mention the demanding people on my leadership team- and it's due this Sat.
Bummer. People just don't know how to have fun anymore. I want a little undwind-ing time, probably dinner with the girls? Maybe next friday. We'll explore another new place, yay!
Well, I guess I'm off writing a speech of "healthy kids" for leadership class. Don't ask.

No comments: