Monday, March 23, 2009

but it's nice today

So one of my bestfriends is getting married next year. I went to her lamaran last Saturday night with the usual crowd--it was fun. I can't imagine how my friend felt though, haha. I mean, I guess when the time and person is meant to be, then it's meant to be, right?
Tsk. Such a grown-up thing to discuss for a beginning of a blog entry.
Anyways, how was everyone's weekend? Jakarta's been filled with clouds and thunders that blast mercilessly these past few days.
Hmm I've been preoccupied with quite a few stuff. I have to make one of the most difficult decision ever this week; will tell you later about it. Over the weekend I watched Friends DVDs; never fails to crack me up, hee hee.
I want to thank Ms. Runi for her reply on my post below, about the cat language we never really know. Tsk. I will post more mind-boggling topics in this blog later, ladies and gentelemen. Right now my head is kind of aching and my tummy feels funny. Hey check out what Mr. Mraz stated in one of his songs:

'It takes no time to fall in love; but it takes you years to know what love is."

That's my closing message for tonight, peoples. Mull over it, think about it, try to warp your brains around it. He is the master of words, isn't he? *sigh.
Well, time to hit the bed!
Muchas gracias.
xxx

No comments: