Thursday, March 26, 2009

I'm feeling bloggy today

Before I write anything, everyone, please download Snow Patrol - Crack the Shutters. Beautiful song and an even more beautiful voice. ;)

By the way, I just thought I'd add something to the classic books I've been craving to read. I want Catcher in the Rye (Is it the correct title?) by J.D.Salinger and also As You Like It.
Also, I did find The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn in my campus' library, but didn't check it out, seeing as I've been fined a few thousand Rupiahs for forgetting to return books on time. =S
Aside from PR, I had wanted to major in English Lit or Hospitality/Tourism. Then again I wanted to go to a uni abroad, so maybe you shuld just not listen to me, seeing how my needs and wants change every few seconds. :D
Woohoo it's raining again, I love it! I'd better take a bath first, people. And find Biffy. Last time I checked she was all curled up under the phone table, scared to death by the thunders.

No comments: