Friday, March 27, 2009

I am never opening my big mouth again.

i am never going to say the word 'never' again.
Ever.

I used to say I hated boybands. And then I fell madly in love with 911. I told Tania how much I thought Ila and Manda were a pair of stuck-up spoiled brats (they both know, don't worry =P), and now I can't be apart even only for one day from them. I thought Kings of Convenience was overrated, yet I nearly hung myself out of despair when I didn't watch their concert. I thought the job of a PR officer in a PR consultant firm didn't suit me, and look where I am now.
I despised Blackberry.


That's all I can say. Please, if you ever hear the words 'I will NEVER---' come out of my lips, stop me immediately. Dinda, please learn from your past mistakes.

On a much lighter note, me and the office stopped by Plaza Indonesia to lunch at Sushi Tei, then we went to Periplus, where they were having an all-out 80 % discounts. Guess what I found?
The plays of Shakespeare, and how much did they cost?
Rp. 5,000.

Five freakin' thousand Rupiahs and even got a few more percents off so in the end, one book costs Rp. 3,500.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know, right, but I didn't buy it. It was a play, not a novel, and flipping by the pages I couldn't really understand the language and scenes. It was insane. But my colleague bought Much Ado About Nothing soooo I could borrow one day later I guess :D
I bought a criminal/detective hardcover book for Rp. 50,000 and a Cecilia Ahern for a hundred I think, but I got few more percents off because I used my HSBC card. All in all, for both satisfyingly fat books I paid Rp. 126,000,-
;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gini nih orang kaya, udah abis beli henpon masih aja belanja buku.

Dinda said...

..so I suppose tickets to Coldplay concert, airfares and hotels for HK not to mention the decision to splurge on H & M is considered normal, yes?
=P

i love you kakak, mwah.