Tuesday, March 17, 2009

this page is dedicated to you

I am cold! I'm freezing, brr.
So recently I've learned the value of having dear, dear friends. A recent, um, incident forced me to walk around like a zombie. And I just realized, in the car drive back home, that wow, I have people who care about me.
I do have two circles of tight friends, the high school besties and college buddies. And I am blessed to have ppl like them, why? Because they drop everything else they're doing just for me? Because they kiss the ground I walk on?
Hell no.
Because we laugh at weird people behind their back. Mwahahaha.
No, seriously,we do share the same minds. I mean, even someone who isn't that weird to look at, but when I'm with my friends and we see just see the tiniiessttt unusual bit about him/her, we could crack up endlessly.
That might sound mean. But the good thing is, they also support me. I think high school and college would've been one hell of a boring place if I hadn't met them. I mean, they're willing to sit down and just listen to what I was babbling about and actually give advises. I'm used to advising people; I'm not used to being advised, let alone one that actually makes sense. (I owe you, Tania.)

I'm feeling very emotional today. So yes, the point is, I'm happy. I'm blessed. Even if something doesn't turn out good, I still have them by my side. I mean, this is friendship, isn't it? I feel sorry for people who are filthy stinking rich, glamorous, have ten cars in a 12-car garage, houses all over the world, CEO of a brilliant company...but not knowing who to call in the middle of the night when they wanna let something out. Not knowing whom they could go to the mall with, just to window-shop or check out the latest shoes.
And the thing is, my best friends vary from one category to another. I mean, when I wanna cry my eyes out, I know who to call. When I wanna share a silly, funny-slash-mean story, I definitely know where to go. When I just wanna gossip ruthlessly about people that don't even really matter to me, I also know who's up for it. If I wanna check out the city's newest spots, I know who I should run to. And the best thing is they all have my back to support me.
Having one circle of bestfriends is already a blessing.
And I have two.
Yes, you can go on and hate me for it.




Hey girls, if you read this, please reduce back the size of your heads to normal, okay?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Komennya kok begini? Canggih2 ni gak pake pop-up segala...