Thursday, March 19, 2009

the things we don't really need in this life....

..is people who post their Facebook status as if they were some kind of a megastar and we're all supposed to follow each and every minute of their lives just in case someday we turn it into a movie.
You know those Facebook status that is so unimportant, it makes me cringe, right? Well I've seen so so so many people write even more unimportant replies. For example:

Dinda is.... taking a bath. (10.47 a.m)
Dinda is.... finished with the bath, going to eat now. (11.10 a.m)
Dinda is.... very full. Gonna go now to campus, which is located in Karawaci, because I have class from 12 til 5. (11.15 a.m.)

People's comments: "goodluck!"
I comment : "thanks!"
Their comment: "you're welcome!"

i. don't. friggin'.care.
Okay so the scene isn't exactly like that-it was just an example. But come on,you seriously expect others to give that much damn about your personal life? And to those who often comment on other people's status in such an unimportant state: please, get a life, I'm begging you to. Fb status is fine when you want to announce something; a tragic death, a celebration, a promotion, announcement that you're selling something; it's even okay if you wanna let your feelings out, but gosh, trust me, we don't want to know what you ate for breakfast or what your plan is for today because we don't care. At least I don't.
Well of course unless what you had for breakfast is an imported eggs with French cheese and Italian bread that are the very last pieces on earth and so rare that nobody but you could ever find it in this world, then it's okay to brag.
It is even okay when you state something you want. For example: "I want spaghetti." That's still very normal. "I miss you,", that's normal, even though nauseating.
Who could've guessed that being a Facebook member opens my eyes that there are still waayy too much people who are weirder than me in this world, tsk.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

terlalu emosi nda..sabar nda =)

Anonymous said...

ahaha.. true that nda! u know what, sumtimes i just do that bcoz I have nothing to do, and my FB application on my phone is there for me to screw around .. so I just type the most random thing I could think of.. ehe

Anonymous said...

ahaha certainly, I didnt mean you cham. I meant all those other FB users below the legal age that just *love* to update their status meaninglessly. Those who do it in Bahasa piss me off the most, I dont know why, mwahaha