Tuesday, May 5, 2009

you're all that I have

My eyes are killing me.
My right eye is brightly red, while the left one is perfectly white. I'm like a psychotic husky, I'm telling you. The gripping, dramatical fear that I was about to go blind happened again this morning when I woke up. :D
I couldn't really open my eyes when I took a bath.
Nice.
I don't wanna go to schoooooool tomorrow argh I'm not in the mood! Because tomorrow I won't meet my fwends :( I miss them. I need those routine dinners.
By the way , I loved last weekend. It was a whole Sunday of sleeping and eating--well actually since Saturday, when my mom went crazy and cooked everything. Let me see, we had sloppy joe, croquette, bitterballen, and hainan chicken rice for the weekend, simply because my mom "felt like cooking it." The happiest team was of course, Nugi and my sister's boyfriend who chomped down everything as if they'd just returned back from war or something.
So last weekend I watched Xmen Origins: Wolverine and completely in awe of the cast. The men, I mean. I love that Ryan Reynolds played Deadpool- he was as usual witty and charming.
Taylor Kitsch as the card-playing master (Gambit?) was also not a disappointment and mostlyyyyy I adored the guy who played Agent Zero. He's half British, half American and Half Korean (don't laugh. Wait until you see him in the movie.) His real name is Daniel Henney. ;)
Well, aside from my eyes being one-red and one-white, what's new? How was your weekend?
Australia, anyone? Cooking school? :) Anyone aboard? I haven't even told my mom about it; only my closest ones know. I mean, can you imagine getting a diploma for pattiserie?!
(Here we go again.)


Ookay then I'm off to type something; will be back later. Hopefully with a better eye condition.

3 comments:

run. said...

hahaha, sumpah aku baru ditunjukkin yang namanya daniel henney itu kmaren sama bosku, trus aku mikir, ini dinda pasti suka... karena agak-agak marc-ish gitu--blasteran asia bule. hahahaa tnyata betuuuuuul.

Dinda said...

ahahaha jd malu :*
tp kyknya he only looks good in X MEN kak runi, abis yg lain aneh2 film korea gitu but yes he does look quite dashing ya hahaha naksirrr =P

nadsidioo said...

haha dinduu lucu bgt sih . cooking school fever yah nda ? hihihi . ahh mana mana mau main maiin skalian sm chamii ! eh ak liat nih si daniel henney, gila dia ok skali nda ! tp dia jd anak jahat yah d filmny ? uh sebel . but i lovee ryan reynolds esp in d beginning of d movie being so WOW ! hehe .