Thursday, May 7, 2009

a special note

Here's the deal. I will make this oh so very simple, seeing as this might be hard to understand for some people.
Ready? Here we go.

When you make a mistake, you apologize.



That's it.
I don't know why it is so hard for some people to get it through their thick heads. It's simple, really - the word starts with S and ends with Y. Comprende?
Me, I have no problem apologizing. Every morning I apologize to strangers, be it silently or saying it out loud. I apologize when I step on their toes. I apologize to the newspaper boys at the train station for refusing to buy the paper over and over again and therefore not helping with their income. No offense, I say quietly, but I do media monitoring at the office so I eat those newspapers for breakfast every morning.
If there's another thing I don't like, aside from unsweetened iced tea, it's when people don't respect me. I do something that helps you, you say thank you. You make mistakes that hurt my feelings, you apologize. Do I have to spell that out? Will that help to make you understand better? The stupidest, most idiotic kind of peeople are those who make the same mistakes over and over again and still refusing to apologize because they don't think they're wrong. Are you testing my patience, really?
You'd better not.
I find it hard to dislike other people actually. I tend to give them the benefit of the doubt. i like making other people happy and I love to help them out in any way I can. So when you're on my "black list", then probably you did something so mind-numbingly stupid. This applies to everyone-no matter how close you are with me. Because then again, if we're really that close, then you wouldn't dare make the same mistakes all over again. Not with me, you wouldn't.
So if from now on, if something happens again that requires an apology certainly not from me, please do the right thing. And if something happens again that requires an apology certainly not from me but I ended up saying sorry anyway and you still don't get the idea? Well then we probably have been wasting time knowing each other.
Please keep in mind that it is a thoroughly nice feeling to be respected. So get over yourself and do the same for other people for once, okay?
Thank you for your kindest, undivided, most understanding attention.

No comments: