Thursday, May 14, 2009

in the mood to write

This is my last Thursday at B-M.
:(

Anyways.....
What a rainy morning today! I was riding the train as usual and luckily I brought my umbrella. But stiiilll I ruined my shoes because by the time I got on my office's lobby, water filled my shoes and literally they make a squish, squish sound when I walked hahaha I felt like a huge loser. I wanted to laugh but restrained myself, to prevent other people from thinking that I'm completely losing it.
It was still a good day, though :D
We had a staff meeting and the company's Asia Pacific CEO was doing a rare dropping-by in Jakarta this week, hence the staff dinner at Kembang Goela last night and today's staff lunch at the office.
I, of course, took a picture with him.
See, this is my problem. Always have been and always will be: getting too sentimental over stuff. You may call it dramatic, which I hereby claim that I am. I get too attached with my workplace, darn it. How to unattach myself from things like that -does anyone have any idea? Because I don't :( Not at the slighest. I got too attached to my high school class, college years..argh!

Well it's time for me to go home; will write later tomorrow.
I'm planning to hold a farewell dinner tomorrow , let's hope I won't shed any tears necause that would be downright embarassing; yes, even for me.

No comments: