Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Cloudy day

This is my last Wednesday in the office.
How the heck could four months have flown by so fast? I thought it was just yesterday that I learned how to get acquainted with my Outlook account. Jeez.
So, today I had an interview with a local bookstore for a part-time job starting June. To be honest, I am not certain about the results. It was all very sudden, haha,I got the call last night and had to come to Kemang this morning. Shoot.
Wish me luck :)

By the way, I really hate those crappy disguised companies in FB offering jobs. One of my friends fell into the trap. The company's name is Wipowell or something; they pretend that they're looking for PR, interns accepted, but it turns out they're some stock-trading company or some equally useless sort. It really makes me angry. And a few days ago, I opened my Facebook to see this:

D'Magnifique Keysersouze
Dinda,,,R u interested to be a Public Relation(PR)? …Fulltime…Part time…Freelance…or Magang(internship) utk yg msh kuliah…Gud income lho n great experiences lho,,,,,,,,:o)


What a buttwipe.
This was my reply:

Hai,

Of course I'm interested to be a PR. Just not in your company.

Regards,
Dinda.

I hope they got the message. I really hate companies like that, seriously. How stupid do they think I am? Looking for PR, or some sales/marketing slave that gets commission whenever I manage to get a client? And do you think by changing your name, I wouldn't track your history down?
(And don't you dare try to suck my friends in, you brainless tool. )

Anyways. I am off to do another task now. Staff dinner tonight, hoope it's gonna be a good one.
Cheerios, amigos.

No comments: