Friday, May 15, 2009

between good and bad

My internship's done.

Seriously, I never expected to feel sad when I'm done with it. No more meeting my train people. No more arriving at the office when it was still eerily quiet. No more listening to the office boy's tuneless singing when he cleaned up the desks. No more listening to the witty banters between my colleagues. No more media monitoring rush like there's no tomorrow. No more summary reviews where Mr. America and UN Madame hover over Ms. British, waiting to be yelled at (internal joke). No more Starbucks sessions in the afternoon, skipping works. No more lounging in the meeting room and gossip about others.
We had a farewell dinner at the skydining place; it was good.
But still :(

Well. There is the advantage of waking up late into the noon.
But I get bored really easily =S

Hey on another, happier, note, I got the part-time job at the bookstore :D So yay! And tomorrow, if anything goes smooth, I'm gonna have dinner with the girls. So it's all just getting better. Amin.
All I've been doing for the past two days is eat. My mom loves it when the house is full, so she just keeps cooking and cooking like you wouldn't believe. Tsk.
I've been missing things. Hmmm. And people.
It's been such a long time since I met my high school friends. >:(
I'm in the mood to pour out something, but I don't know what it is. Can you tell? My writing style has been distant and kind of forced, hasn't it?
I've been missing things.

No comments: