Thursday, July 9, 2009

my two favorite quotes of ALL time.

"People think a soul mate is your perfect fit, and that's what everyone wants. But a true soul mate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that is holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life.

A true soul mate is probably the most important person you'll ever meet, because they tear down your walls and smack you awake. But to live with a soul mate forever? Nah. Too painful. Soul mates, they come into your life just to reveal another layer of yourself to you, and then leave." -Anonymous (I got it from a quotes site; if you claim to be the one who came up with this please stand up. Or leave a comment. Any way you'd prefer.)

I mean, this totally supports my theory! We must have been separated at birth, the author and I.

If you don't have any idea what I meant by "my theory", then just you wait. I don't plan to publish it yet, though few of my closest ppl have heard it from me when they're faced with some relationship trouble =P hahaha
And another one from my MOST favorite movie all time:

"You know how when you're listening to music playing from another room? And you're singing along because it's a tune that you really love? When a door closes or a train passes so you can't hear the music anymore, but you sing along anyway... then, no matter how much time passes, when you hear the music again you're still in exact same time with it. That's what love is like. " Music From Another Room

:) :)

No comments: