Friday, July 10, 2009

and the Oscar goes to...

It's done.

My final report is done. I am currently writing my thank-you notes in Foreword. And I am getting close to tears.

Hahaha you are probably knitting your brows wondering why this person is so friggin' melodramatic. Which I am. I totally am.

I mean, just like Rachel said on Friends, this is the end of an era! This is my last chance to thank all the people that really helped and contributed in my report-making! My last chance ever because soon I will be graduating, I mean, what the heck? I mean, when I was working on my laporan kerja praktek, I thought to myself well, no need to get all choked up; this battle ain't over yet.

But it is now!

So thank you, people, who have helped in the progress. Thank you for supporting me endlessly. You know who you are. *Blows kiss to audience*

Thank you for the journey for the past 4years , girlsss! This is it, we're doing our one last final battle!

I have officially gone mad.

Oh and thanks Biffy, for just being cute :D And for always accompanying me at night til 2 a.m. , running here and there making noises in the kitchen while I work in front of my computer.

At least, I hope it was you.

No comments: