Thursday, April 2, 2009

better to be kept in the dark rather than to be blinded by the lights.

I proudly claim that I came up with that. Haha. Suits your mood, right, Ila? ;)
How's everyone doing? This morning on the train I met a baby-faced Brandon Flowers and believe me, it doesn't look as good as it sounds. Sorry =S
Grand Dad was there, Nice Old Fella as well, the usual gang, you know-and thank God FBI Agent was absent today. I don't know what he's up to but let's hope it's something positive.
I'm at the office at the moment and the sun is merciless outside, shoot.
So I haven't been exactly crazy with school lately. I mean , I only go there twice a week now for Leadership and Internship Seminar classes and I so dislike the first one. The lecturer's allright, and it revolves around social stuff which I usually dig but I don't know, maybe the people aren't right.
This weekend I'm planning to go to KFC Kemang with Nugi for a birthday party of triplets :))) I mean, some people are lucky as hell. I've always wanted to have twins, and I can't imagine the pleasure of having triplets !!! I mean, obviously it's madness when they all wail and scream at night, but when you look at their little angelic faces sleeping and snoring peacefully in the crib, I mean, wow :) I want twins. I want a pair of girl and boy, or same-sex is also fine. I'd just love to raise a pair of cute lovable twins; buying cute matching baby suits, strollers, ooooh ! I love the works. :) amen to that.
But to get on the marriage matter--that's for another post. Don't you dare ask me when I'm gonna get married because hell if I know. My mind changes like a lightning bolt every minute anyway. I swear I'll dedicate a post for it one day =P
Anyways, referring back to my earlier post about me and my big mouth, well I just remembered how much I loathe Crocs and people who proudly wear them.
With the way things have been going lately, I wouldn't be surprised if you caught me walking somewhere with a bright neon green pair of Croc sandals.

*shudders
I seriously , honestly, HATE them. It doesn't do you any good (unless of course you're trying your best to look like a fool, in which case you succeed), it doesn't look good and it's way overrated/overpriced.

My throat is really scratchy today :( Hey by the way people in the US are going completely mad, what with the murders , school shooting, drive-by shooting, killing their own families and stuff argh!

Chami, come hoooooome !!

No comments: