Sunday, March 7, 2010

a moment to think about

Jim Carrey's Yes Man is playing on StarMovies and surprisingly it doesn't lift up my mood.

There were a few (small) events today that did not match my expectations and thus making me feel like I need distractions; I wanna get out for some quick ice cream. Some Cold Stone cheesecake ice cream with biscuit crumbs that will bring a well-deserved smile on my face. I don't know what's wrong exactly, though, I just felt something unsettling but I can't figure out what. This is driving me crazy.

Maybe it's because I had a two-day intensive office training that wore me out; but I had fun, surprisingly. It wasnt what i had in mind. So maybe the key here is to just smile and nod along with no expectation stamped on your forehead.

I had a good dinner with my friends on Friday night.

I think Jim Carrey is getting old, physically.

Now I'm just throwing out random stuff. Sometimes I wonder whether I am heading to the right direction. Everything-wise. But I guess that's part of the excitement, right? That intense feeling of not knowing whether you'll come on top or hit the wall ? I used to love that! Even though i hate uncertainty, i do love excitement.

Right. Before I bore you to tears, I'd better stop this now. I will post a much more meaningful stuff later on, I promise.

No comments: