Sunday, October 11, 2009

a smile and a wave

I'm back!

I'm sorry i've been so ignorant to you, blog. I just got accepted back at B-M last week so things have just kinda flown in a flurry.

I hope everyone's doing fine.

Anyways. Quick recap; nothing much has changed. I still want a ticket out of here. I still want my NY and SF. I wanna turn 25 and be able to say "I've done it all", you know? I wanna tell my kids one day how their mom just conquered all her fears and pakced up to see what the world had to offer. [cue music: Celine Dion.]

I gotta go eat in a minute, but please bear in mind that I've made my comeback and therefore you should not forget to visit this owl-y blog. The weather's been kinda crazy, by the way. And my dog looks so clean.

Enough random thoughts.

See ya! Promise I'll be back so o o o n.

No comments: