Monday, March 9, 2009

i'm just a singer, you're the world

Yes, I'm still revolving around mr.mraz's world. This is normal, right?
Probably not.
Well anywayyy. I was watching a show in travel channel about some bartenders' race or some sort. Not really important but the restaurant scene really caught my attention.
I really, really, wanna open one when I'm older.
And it will be so much better if I get to open one abroad (you know how obsessed I am with the life abroad right?) It doesn't have to specialize on anything, it could as well be Indonesian authentic food restaurant, I don't care. I just wanna own one. And make menus for kids. And interact with the customers every day. And declare a National Desserts Day. And have a make-your-own-waffles bar. And have different theme every few months. I want it to be an all-ages restaurant so everyone can join in.
Which is whyyyyyyyyyyy,
I wanna enroll in culinary school. Aaah I should've choosen hospitality/tourism as my major. By the way, these past few days have been goood, kicking-back-and-relaxing dayoffs for me. Tomorrow is another day in the battlefield.
And my flu isn't even getting better yet.

No comments: