Friday, March 6, 2009

do you hear me, talking to you ?

yes, I am going to see Mr. A to Z tonight. :)))
I think he's one of the really coolest male singers in the world right now. His song lyrics are puzzling yet brilliant, he's devastatingly good-looking but what i love most about him is his style ! I've seen previous concerts of his through youtube and onstage, he's AMAZING !
So i really, reallly can't wait til tonight, yay yay yay :))
I hope he'll perform 1000 Things. Or Life is Wonderful. Or Lucky.
By the waaayy, last night I went out with my (internship) office co-workers to Shangrila's incredible Satoo restaurant. Tsk, tsk. I can hear your brains clicking. It was all paid by the bosses (I think?) and it was an all-you-can-eat heaven. I mean it, the foods were out of this world, and I got it free :D I really am a lucky little weasel, huh?
Turned out that apparently it's a very common thing for them to have this kind of staff dinner. So i stuffed myself with duck-in-a-roll (I don't know what you call it, really), ribs, potato soup, breads, sushi, grilled fish, roti canai, and ended it all with a sweet, tangy caramel-in-a-cup.

Close your mouth and wipe the drools off it, folks.
I will update later, gotta take some pills for the flu and prepare for Java Jazz. Will post stories bout it later!

No comments: